Monday, June 2, 2008

The Love Jar


I draw from it everyday, at least once.


It is my answered prayers, my Angels who speak to me...I hear them through my Love Jar.


This is as close as it comes to seeing the future; being aware of my NOW. My NOW is LOVE.


Always, I have this jar.


It was created just for me....each note is written in delicate letters, words of wisdom, encouragement, laughter, inspiration, truth, light...Love. Its all for me.


How selfish to keep this most glorious gift to myself. I understand, whole-heartedly, that my purpose is to give.


So please, accept my gift. I will give to you every day....every day I will be here to feed your soul and nurture your spirit, bringing you into the power of your NOW.


This is your LOVE JAR.


I made this for you, because I LOVE YOU.


Yes, you...whoever you are, if you're reading this NOW...then understand that wherever you are right NOW, is exactly where you are meant to be.


Each day, I will post a quote or note of love. For YOU. I will do it as often as I feel inclined, but always , and at least, once per day.


Please, accept my offer of LOVE, and gratitude for your existence.


With all of my love,

Elle

Your Messenger


*If you are interested in advertizing on this site, understand that there is NO CHARGE. You simply must meet the obligation of being a charitable organization, raising awareness for a wrothy cause.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for such a thoughtful and love filled gift. It's the 2nd gift I received today. The first being life, then you. I love you Sister and appreciate your giving heart. xoxo
Laura

Unknown said...

Love it! It's so you! You are going to change the world one blog at a time...I'm so glad I can be on the peripheral of all that....Love you!

Nenna said...

What a spectacular idea! I love this, and I love you! You're on a roll, sister. Keep it coming!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle! In the early phases of our courtship, I made my husband 'Love Scrolls' in a little gold chest that used to hold chocolates. Each scroll had a little love, something I loved about him, how he made me feel, words to let him know he was special. I was so glad to hear about you and your love jars and now this site. So, thank you for sharing your love with the rest of us!
Stay inspired!
Michelle
Expand your mind ~ visit Brain Angles

Gavi said...

You are so inspiring! What a brilliant mind you've been given. You are truly an earth angel and G-d is using you miraculously! Love you!!!

Tracy said...

I love you my sister.. I truly love you.. always and forever.!!! you are amazing and inspirationally.. a gift to me.. thank you .. and keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

My love is always for you and your smile.

Ttime said...

You have such a generous heart, Elle. Your desire to spread love is an inspiration and it's been such a gift to get to peek into your soul every day! So, thank you! Love you, back!